Sunday, April 14, 2013

Katie Cassidy Covers 'Bello' Magazine's Action Issue

Katie Cassidy is stunning as a cover girl of Bello magazine's action issue. Here's what the 26-year-old Arrow star had to share with the mag: On her audition process: “After I read the script, I knew that this was something I wanted to do. The process just took longer than I had expected. I wanted the part so bad, I actually told my agent and manager that I wasn’t going to read anything else. I had read other material, but hadn’t responded to it the way I responded to Arrow. I wanted to make it known that I wanted this part so bad that I stopped going out.� On the show’s second season: “Getting picked up early was definitely a surprise for us. It all came together. I’m actually kind of sad to not see our crew and cast as we take our hiatus.� On her character Laurel: “I really felt like she [Laurel] spoke to me, and off the page I understood who she was. And the fact that she was an attorney, it meant that I had to learn a little bit about law. It’s sort of like a muscle I’ve learned that you sort of have to practice. It’s been interesting and challenging, and it still is challenging. This was an area that I didn’t know much about I’ve had a lot of fun with.� For more on Katie, visit BelloMag.com!

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2013/04/14/katie-cassidy-covers-bello-magazines-action-issue/

No comments:

Post a Comment