Sunday, February 3, 2013

Ben Affleck Wins DGA Award 2013 Despite Oscar Snub

Ben Affleck shows off his prize in the press room at the 2013 Directors Guild of America Awards held in the Ray Dolby Ballroom at Hollywood & Highland on Saturday (February 2) in Los Angeles. The 40-year-old actor beat out Steven Spielberg, Ang Lee, Kathryn Bigelow, and Tom Hooper for the honor despite the fact he was snubbed of an Oscar nomination. “I don’t think this makes me a real director, but I think I am on my way,” Ben said during his acceptance speech. Earlier in the evening, Ben, in a Gucci tux, and his wife Jennifer Garner walked the red carpet separately. 15+ pictures inside of Ben Affleck accepting his Directors Guild of America Award…

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2013/02/03/ben-affleck-wins-dga-award-2013-despite-oscar-snub/

No comments:

Post a Comment