Friday, February 8, 2013

Dave Franco Covers 'Wonderland' Magazine - Exclusive Pic!

Dave Franco shows off his bulging bicep while posing on the hood of a car in this photo from his Wonderland Magazine cover feature, provided exclusively to JustJared.com. Here is what the 26-year-old Warm Bodies actor had to share with the mag: On advice from his brother James Franco: “The best thing he’s ever told me is to be patient and hold out for movies that I really want to do. About two years ago I made the decision to only go out for projects that I am passionate about, although I knew at the time that might’ve been the stupidest decision I ever made because I might never work again.” On doing both writing and acting: “There are so many actors out there who sit around in between jobs, waiting to audition. I was doing that for a while but you get antsy and you end up taking these jobs that you don’t necessarily love out of boredom. Having something to do that feeds my creativity enables me to be more patient.” On acting and fame: “For a long time, I can’t say that I loved acting because I was so nervous going to class everyday. But I kept at it and I became a little more comfortable and started having a bit more fun with it [...] The whole acting world is too much. Honestly, I have a freak-out moment at least once every other month, thinking ‘Is this the life I’m aspiring to lead?’ Because I really do cherish the anonymity that I have left.” For more from Dave, visit WonderlandMagazine.com and pick up the Babes Issue on February 9!

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2013/02/07/dave-franco-covers-wonderland-magazine-exclusive-pic/

No comments:

Post a Comment