Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Angie Harmon: UNICEF'S End Traffick PSA - Watch Now!

Angie Harmon uses her voice as to make a difference to the world as UNICEF‘s newest ambassador. It was recently announced that the 40-year-old actress will appear in Public Service Announcements to raise awareness about the issue of child trafficking, an inhumane and exploitative practice, and urge Americans to help end it. “After learning the horrifying practice of child trafficking both in the United States and abroad, I knew I had to do something about it. That’s what drew me to UNICEF,â€� Angie shared. Angie added, “I believe that ZERO children should be forced into prostitution or made to work, especially at dangerous jobs. I look forward to working with UNICEF to help reach a day when every child has a safe and healthy childhood.â€� Angie Harmon – UNICEF’s End Trafficking PSA

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2013/01/02/angie-harmon-unicefs-end-traffick-psa-watch-now/

No comments:

Post a Comment