Friday, January 11, 2013

Naomi Campbell: Fierce Fashion Feature for 'Elle'!

Naomi Campbell strikes a fierce pose in this new fashion feature for Elle magazine‘s February 2013 issue, on newsstands January 15. Here is what the 42-year-old supermodel had to share with the mag: On mentoring girls on Oxygen’s The Face: “When I first got Yves Saint Laurent couture, I didn’t know how to take off a cape. I would ask Katoucha and Dalma – the real divas of the runway – ‘Can you show me?’ I’ve never been afraid to ask for help… I care for my girls [on the show]. Every single one of them. I’m not here to put anyone down.â€� On the infamous cell-phone-throwing incident: “I’m never gonna get away from it. It’s part of my history. I was remorseful and regretful. I’ve served. I did that time. And I never want to be in that position again.â€� On if she watches Tyra Banks’ America’s Next Top Model: “I don’t watch the other reality model shows. I’ll never have anything to say. If you ask me about Tyra Banks, I’m proud of her as a woman of color. She’s given girls opportunity, and God bless her.â€� For more from Naomi, visit Elle.com!

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2013/01/11/naomi-campbell-fierce-fashion-feature-for-elle/

No comments:

Post a Comment