Friday, January 11, 2013

Britney Spears Confirms 'X Factor' Departure; Statement

Britney Spears has confirmed that she is not returning to The X Factor for the upcoming third season. “I’ve made the very difficult decision not to return for another season. I had an incredible time doing the show and I love the other judges and I am so proud of my teens but it’s time for me to get back in the studio,” Britney said in a statement. “Watching them all do their thing up on that stage every week made me miss performing so much! I can’t wait to get back out there and do what I love most.” “In light of sourced reports and speculation, it is confirmed that Britney did decide, and is in fact not returning to X Factor. Fox has been informed,” her rep tells JustJared.com. Britney is reportedly in negotiations to headline a show in Las Vegas, according to TMZ! ARE YOU SAD to see Britney Spears leave The X Factor?

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2013/01/11/britney-spears-confirms-x-factor-departure-statement/

No comments:

Post a Comment