Friday, January 18, 2013

Halle Berry Pushed for More in 'Movie 43'!

Halle Berry dons knee high boots while picking up her daughter Nahla at school on Thursday (January 17) in Beverly Hills, Calif. The day after, the 46-year-old actress and her fiance Olivier Martinez were spotted shopping on Abbot Kinney in Venice Beach. PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Halle Berry Halle‘s director Peter Farrelly for her upcoming film Movie 43 recently chatted about how Halle pushed for more in the film. “Even I was embarrassed when I asked Kate Winslet and Halle Berry to do what I asked them to do in this movie,â€� Peter shared. Peter added “What shocked me is both of these ladies pushed for more. Halle Berry called me and said, ‘I thought you said this is a hard R. It’s too soft.’ So, we came up with a scene where she puts her breasts in guacamole.â€� 10+ pictures inside of Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez heading to school together…

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2013/01/18/halle-berry-pushed-for-more-in-movie-43/

No comments:

Post a Comment